Summer / Winter Training Program >> ROBOTICS [Duration: 4 / 6 Weeks]
SIITA comes out with exhaustive hands on Summer/Winter Training Program on ROBOTICS based on the actual industry demands. The course is aimed at growing demand of Professionals in the industry. The program is an ideal foundation for Engineering, Diploma and Science students striving to enter this exciting field of modern Electronics.
Why Training in Robotics?
- The Indian semiconductor and microelectronics industry is projected to grow from $3.3 billion in 2005 to $43 billion in 2015.
- ROBOTICS mechanisms are mainly driven by microelectronics systems.
- Many large companies are putting lots of effort on R&D activity in ROBOTICS & Automation.
- The ROBOTICS industry is in very nascent stage. It is akin to PC industry in early 70s.
- The people who will get involved in this industry will surely be benefited at later stage.
Course Module :
- Fundamentals of electronics
- Fundamentals of Electronics, The electronics Components and their consideration in circuit design
- Introduction to analog and digital circuits
- Introduction to various measurement tools
- Use of breadboard/ bare PCB for designing, assembling, soldering and mounting of components
- Testing of Assembled circuit
- Embedded Systems and ROBOTICS (Using PIC Micro Controller and Embedded C)
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Introduction to Microprocessor and Microcontroller and their architecture and differences
- Introduction to digital electronics, PIC Microcontroller’s, SFRs, PORTs
- Introduction to TRIS, Internal Registers, Clock, in circuit serial programming, etc.
- MPLAB IDE and HI-Tech C Compiler
- Designing application for Handling Output Device e.g. LED with Microcontroller
- Designing application for generating pattern on LED array using Microcontroller
- Designing application for handling input from switch using microcontroller
- Internal Timer & Counter Module of PIC Microcontroller and using it in programme
- The PIC Interrupt and its sources, Interrupt Service Routines (ISR) of PIC
- PIC Internal Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC) module
- PIC internal PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) module
- PIC internal memory EEPROM Module
- PIC USART communication with PC
- Introduction to stepper Motor, DC Motor, servo motors
- Introduction to Differential Drive of ROBOTS and writing programme for it
- Introduction to IR sensor, Photodiodes, Temperature sensor, Motion sensors, etc.
- Project on ROBOTICS/Embedded Systems/PCB Design
- Industrial Visit to manufacturing plant for PCB Production and Assembling.
- After completion of the course a training certificate will be provided by SIITA which is valued by industry.
- A certificate of “INDUSTRIAL SUMMER TRAINING” will also be provided upon completion of training and submission of report on training.